RBD Press Brake Dies offer you the ultimate in high quality. Made only of premium quality steel, they are manfufactured
with the latest of modern equipment, and to standards far higher than normally required in the industry. This emphasis
on Quality is your assurance that Riteway Brake Dies will give you the maximum on-the-job performance, and
outlast competitively priced press brake dies.
- A Complete line of single and multiple-bend forming dies; both standard and special
- Off-the-shelf delivery of many standard press brake dies in various lengths
- Thorough tryout and testing of special dies prior to delivery
- Complete die re-conditioning service
- Free consulting service by leading press brake die engineers
Special Dura-Tuf Alloy Steel
Our steel press brake dies are made of high quality chrom-carbon die steel, heat treated to a
mean of 280 Brinnel (31 Rockwell "C") throughout. With high compressive strengths and wear characteristics,
these prehardened dies can be remachined without annealing before machining and there is no
need for hardening afterwards.
For Press Brake Dies - Exclusively!
The RBD Plant was designed and built specifically to produce only ONE PRODUCT... Press Brake Dies!
It's 20,000 square feet of manufactuing area is devoted entirely to specialized equipment and processes
for the production of superior forming dies.